archive

Jul 2, 2010

Check out this book


I recently ventured to the Columbus Public Library to obtain a library card and get some books. I was looking for some cool old printmaking books, and found a few. During the process I stumbled across a book written by Robert Long. I have never heard of Robert Long before this chance occurrence, and since the only real investment was time, I checked it out. It goes through the history of the Hampton's from the artist's perspectives that lived there. Long fantasizes about what the artist were thinking about about there interactions. It is a neat book and definitely worth the read. I am returning it tomorrow so it will be at the Metropolitan Library for the taking.

Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment



Cat Village is a sovereign state irreverent to the rules of Modernism. Earn our respect with effort and responsibility.